Tangible Assets with Solid Rates of Return
We combine the financial assurity of around a million private investors in our open-ended real estate funds.
Even small amounts of assets take a share in a variety of attractive properties, for which we aim at long-term, stable and continuous performance.
We will invest your assets in real estate for offices, trade, logistics and hotels. The recommended minimum investment period with DekaBank is five years.
DekaBank open-ended real estate funds are a solid long-term investment and consequently a stabilisor for your portfolio.
Why you should invest in Deka open-ended real estate funds:
- For approximately 50 years, Deka open-ended real estate funds have predominantly achieved positive rates of return with low value fluctuation (previous fluctuation is not an indicator for future fluctuation)
- Open-ended real estate funds function as a portfolio stabilisor
- A portion of the profits from open-ended real estate funds is tax-free*
- Savings schemes are also feasible
- There are various products featuring varing regional focus at your
WestInvest InterSelect, Deka-ImmobilienEuropa, Deka-ImmobilienGlobal, Deka-Immobilien Nordamerika.
* statement issued according to the current legal position, status: May 2016. Fiscal treatment of the orders depends on the personal relationship of the respective customer and in the future can also be subject to retroactive modifications (e.g. by means of legal amendments or revised interpretation from tax authorities).
Utilisation of diverse real estate market cycles in various countries worldwide.
Reliable renting via long-term rental contracts.
- Solid appreciation:
Properties in prime locations offer solid appreciation as a general rule.
- Partially tax-free:
A portion of the profits for private investers is tax-free.*
- Typical risks for real estate:
Typical risks for real estate such as loss of rent can cause investment depreciation.
- Exchange rate risks:
Investments outside European countries can result in exchange rate fluctuations.
- Change in interest rates risks:
Change in interest rates risks are possible for liquid asset investments.
- Economic cycles risks:
Economic cycles influence the property value.
* Statement issued according to the current legal position, status: May 2016. Fiscal treatment of the orders depends on the personal relationship of the respective customer and in the future can also be subject to retroactive modifications (e.g. by means of legal amendments or revised interpretation from tax authorities).
Guidelines for Open-Ended Real Estate Funds
For shares in open-ended real estate funds purchased as of 22.07.2013, a minimum investment period of 24 months applies. If you would like to redeem shares, you must provide 12 months notice. Tax allowances for daily stock availability no longer exist for new investments effective the date cited. The long-term nature of the investment form is thus protected. You can obtain detailed information, for example, how to give proper notice for fund redemption, at your own bank.
The sole binding basis for purchasing Deka investment funds or certificates from DekaBank include essential investor information, sales brochures and reports for the respective investment funds or security information for the respective certificates. You can obtain these documents in German at your savings bank, regional bank or from DekaBank, 60625 Frankfurt and on this website from the respective product profile. This information is not a substitute for a consultation.