Einverstanden?Sie können die Freigabe jederzeit wieder rückgängig machen.
Facts & Figures
- Real estate asset manager with around 600 professionals.
- 483 properties in 26 countries across 5 continents.
- 8,7 million m2 of office, retail, hotel and logistics space.
- Around EUR 31.1 billion in real estate assets under management.
- Transaction volume of around EUR 4.3 billion in 2016.
- Real estate lending: EUR 3.8 billion in new business arranged in 2016.
As at 30 June 2017; Professionals: AMI and Real Estate Financing
Real Estate Asset Management division
The Deka Group's real estate (fund) expertise is pooled in its Real Estate Asset Management (AMI) division. The AMI division mainly comprises the two investment management companies Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH and WestInvest Gesellschaft für Investmentfonds mbH as well as a sister company, Deka Immobilien GmbH. As a sister company of these two management companies, Deka Immobilien GmbH is responsible for real estate purchases, sales, leasing and management, and all other real estate services. It also develops innovative products based on professional real estate research.
The business division’s objective is to further consolidate its position as a major international real estate asset manager by adopting a quality- and stability-oriented approach.
DekaBank also has a real estate financing unit that is combined with the Deka Group's other lending business in the banking area. We work closely with our real estate fund and financing partners by, for example, sharing locations in major markets, while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality.
Since 2015 the two management companies (Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaften) have been acting under the uniform brand name of Deka Immobilien, although operating as independent companies.